- Development of a software module for a cloud application;
- Working within a team of software developers and program analyst to develop and test a cloud application;
- Designing software module to specific design requirements, coming up with design document, coding and testing the module;
- Working on Remote management server software for automatic provisioning and maintenance of Customer Premise Equipment (CPE);
- Porting the software onto public and/or private cloud infrastructure;
- Developing a test plan and a test bench for the module under development and complete testing of the product;
- Integrating his/her module with other modules and performing integration and system testing, and debugging and bug fixes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or a related field required
- Minimum 2-4 years related professional experience.
- Experience with software development, design, testing and implementation, network protocols, processors and network management software.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco, UNIX, Linux, C, C++, Java, Perl, TCP/IP, MPLS, and L2 switching.
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org