Enterprise Software industry is at cross roads today. Due to current economic conditions, Enterprise Software companies are facing multidimensional challenges in the marketplace, like pressure to control costs while retaining market leadership. The future of Enterprise Software industry will be determined by their ability to manage technology disruptions like Cloud Computing, Mobility, Social Media and their ability to leverage the new normal created by these disruptive forces.
Calsoft Labs' ISV Practice leverages its experience of working with leading Enterprise Software product companies in their Product engineering initiatives, its expertise in leading technology platforms, and its 'Engineering as a Service' solution to enable Enterprise Software companies exploit the true potential of technologies to build competitive advantage.
Calsoft Labs has been ranked in 'Execution Zone' in ISV/Outsourced Software Product Development by management consulting firm Zinnov Consulting in their Global R&D Service Provider rating in 2012. Zinnov Consulting attributes this rating to our long standing strategic relationship with Large and Niche Enterprise Software Product companies and our capability of delivering complete product development services as a true engineering partner.
Calsoft Labs' Enterprise Software Solutions:
- Architecting & Designing
- Version 1.0 development
- Product Development, Maintenance, Customization, and Support
- Product Migration, Re-engineering, and Legacy modernization
- Performance Engineering
- SaaS/ Cloud enablement
- Product Usability Evaluation and Correction
- Social computing platform development and social Media Integration
- Mobility Enablement (web, device apps)
Why Calsoft Labs
- Ability to build long term relationship - Calsoft Labs has been successful in building long stand strategic relationship with leading Enterprise Software companies.
- Successful Track Record - Over last 20 years, Calsoft Labs has successfully delivered more than 2000 software releases on behalf of its Enterprise Software customers. 96% of these releases are made on time and within budget.
- Technology CoEs - Multiple Centre of Excellences to support innovation & new technology adoption including Cloud computing, Social Computing, BI & Analytics, and Mobility.
- Global Delivery Network - Calsoft Labs, along with its parent ALTEN Group, operates state-of-the-art product design and development centers in India, USA, and different East European companies.
This white paper elucidates the development of a Framework for RFID applications, which acts as an interface between RFID Controls like tags/ readers/ controls and the RFID based applications like ERP