Design engineering services are vital part of Alten India's core business. We offer advanced design engineering services to customers to develop products and systems backed by the cross-cutting expertise needed to speed up innovation, minimize time-to-market and overcome problems associated with new product industrialization.
How does ALTEN bring its clients added value?
- Our ability to mobilize our resources and commitment to results.
- The technological expertise of our specialized subsidiaries which provides the basis for in-house research and development programmes.
- Our integrated, international approach to new technologies (vehicle and equipment manufacturers).
Our Engineering services include:
- Design Engineering
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Prototype Design
- Tool Design
- Testing Services
As an integrated part of our clients' R&D chain, ALTEN creates value in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering: Design, Computation, Tools & Methods
- Electricity and Electronics: Design and Development of components, Harness Design, Integration/Validation and Dependability
- Embedded Software: Architecture, Development, Testing, Integration, Documentation, Maintenance and Dependability
- Powertrain Engineering: Systems Architecture, Propulsion control, Synthesis, Development, Testing and Dependability
- Vehicle Engineering: Design and Development of major components, Functional design, Project Management, Supplier Management, Diagnostics and Dependability
- Quality: Supplier/Client management, Process quality and Product quality
- Logistics: Supply chain, Internal and External workflows
- New Product Industrialization: Processes, Methods and Manufacturing
Calsoft Labs' Vehicle Tracking System - AssetTrack - uses GPS to help you track your vehicle real-time on digital maps with just a click of the mouse.