Networking and Telecom is a core competency at Calsoft Labs. Since its inception in 1992, Calsoft Labs has worked with leading NEMs in product development, testing and sustaining engineering across access, enterprise, metro and core network equipments.
Calsoft Labs is one of the few companies that have been working with Telecom Service Providers on new innovations in Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software-defined Networking (SDN). From Virtual Network Functions to OpenFlow enabled switches and SDN applications, Calsoft Labs has delivered some of the industry firsts to OEMs and Service Providers in the NFV and SDN space.
- Delivered one of the industry's first OpenFlow enabled datacenter switches
- Pioneering work in development, testing and roll-out of Virtual CPE solution, for one of the first commercial NFV deployments targeting SMB market
- Intel DPDK based VNF optimization, scaling & performance testing for NFV architectures
- Openstack based orchestration and NFV management framework integration
- Developed SDN controller extensions and SDN applications that work with OpenFlow enabled and legacy (non-OpenFlow) network elements
Calsoft Labs services address product engineering needs across the product life cycle from conceptualization to deployment across Home, Enterprise, Data Center and Service Provider networks.
At Calsoft Labs we believe that NFV and SDN are leading innovations that will radically lower TCO, offer greater flexibility and enable the creation and delivery of new value-added services by Service Providers.
Calsoft Labs offers a set of robust software IPs and test automation tools by leveraging a strong foundation in networking product development. These tools help us offer a unique advantage to our customers in accelerating their product development and testing cycles.
- Strong Telecom product engineering experience covering L2/L3, L4-L7, NFV and SDN
- Global delivery capability (Inshore, near-shore and offshore)
- Scale and Profitability
- End-to-end portfolio of services (product engineering, network design & operations)
- Partnerships with leading technology providers in the industry
Software Defined Networking (SDN) brings a transformational paradigm shift...