Networking and Telecom is a core competency at Calsoft Labs. Since its inception in 1992, Calsoft Labs has worked with network equipment manufacturers in product development, testing and sustaining engineering across access, enterprise, metro and core network equipments.
Calsoft Labs is one of the few companies that have been working with customers on new innovations in network functions virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN). From virtual appliances to OpenFlow enabled switches and SDN applications, Calsoft Labs has delivered some of the industry firsts to OEMs and Service Providers in the NFV and SDN space.
- Delivered one of the industry's first OpenFlow enabled datacenter switches
- Pioneering work in development, testing and roll-out of Virtual Appliances, for one of the first commercial NFV deployments by a Service Provider
- Openstack based orchestration and management framework integration
- Intel DPDK based virtual appliance optimization, scaling & performance testing for NFV architectures
- Developed advanced SDN Controller applications for Security, QoS and network management, and integration of SDN controllers with legacy management systems
Calsoft Labs services address product engineering needs across the product life cycle from conceptualization to deployment across Home, Enterprise, Data Center and Service Provider networks.
At Calsoft Labs we believe that NFV and SDN are leading innovations that will radically lower TCO, offer greater flexibility and enable the creation and delivery of new value-added services by Service Providers. Calsoft Labs is actively working with its customers and partners to implement End-to-End test strategies for NFV architectures.
We also offer a set of robust software IPs and test automation tools by leveraging a strong foundation across Access, Enterprise and Core networking product development. These tools help us offer a unique advantage to our customers in accelerating their product development and testing cycles.
- Strong Telecom product engineering experience covering L2/L3, L4-L7, NFV and SDN
- Global delivery capability (Inshore, near-shore and offshore)
- Flexible engagement options
- Scale and Profitability
- End-to-end portfolio of services (product engineering, network design & operations)
Calsoft Labs brings unique value to customers in Derivative Product Development for emerging markets with optimal cost/performance, and compliant to region-specific requirements.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) brings a transformational paradigm shift...