A successful Enterprise Mobility strategy results in an immediate return on investment by extending the capabilities and reach of Line of Business applications. Redefining the capabilities of the Line of Business applications and messaging & collaboration platforms help employees to be more productive with virtually anytime, anywhere access.
Mobility solutions from Calsoft Labs help employees to:
- Be more productive with mobility while on the go
- Respond faster to customerís need
- Work more quickly, with less training, and requiring less IT support when they are mobile
How Calsoft Labs can help:
With its in-depth technical knowledge on leading Mobile applications platforms like iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and strong knowledge of business processes followed in Healthcare, Education, Automotive and Telecom industries. Calsoft Labs can help you to:
- Increase distribution channels: We help your organization to increase a distribution channel that in turn helps you to increase revenue.
- Improve customer experience: Our Mobility solution will reduce check-in time for your guests and hence will increase customer satisfaction.
- Low TCO: Our Solution accelerators, frameworks and global delivery model ensure that you have a substantial lower Total Cost of Ownership for your mobility solution.
- Achieve measurable ROI: Our customized solution based on proven technology platforms ensures that you have measurable top line and bottom line impact
- Enterprise Mobility Strategy consulting, including selection of platforms, devices, and adoption roadmap definition
- Mobile enabling existing web based enterprise applications
- Developing native, web based, or hybrid mobile applications
- Mobile device management to support the BYOD trend that is prevailing in the industry
- Providing management, provisioning, and support for enterprise mobile applications
Why Calsoft Labs
- Proven track record mobile enablement of enterprise applications
- End-to-end solutions including enterprise mobility strategy, Mobility enablement, device management, application provisioning, and support
- In-depth understanding of the complete mobility stack and leading enterprise mobility platforms
- Ready to use mobile enablement framework on leading mobility platforms
This document discusses on porting Visual Studio MFC/Win32 based applications to Mac OS X and various technics available to develop a rich UI apps in Mac OS X.